Dedicated to the courageous firefighters throughout the world who risk their lives to save the lives of others
献给全世界英勇无畏舍己救人的消防战士们

-------------------------------------------

You're the SEAT Mayday radioed about? Oh, for the love of (God)...
你就是Mayday所说的单引擎灭火机?哦,老天……

- He raced all the way around the world!
- 他环绕地球飞了一圈!
- The world wasn't on fire though, was it?
- 地球又没着火,对吧?

Flying low at night is the fastest way to get your picture on the wall.
夜晚低飞是让你上荣誉墙的最快途径。

Too early. Too high! Too low. Those crops of yours, they die a lot?
太早了。太高!太低……你喷洒的那些庄稼,大都死了吧?

Good job! You just saved those folks from a nice vacation.
干得漂亮!你刚刚毁了人家的愉快假期。

You broke formation in a crowded airspace. Could've been you spread all over the woods instead of retardant. Don't go planning your certification party yet, Champ.
在如此拥挤的空域里破坏阵型,洒下去的很可能是你的残骸,而不是阻燃剂。别这么快预备你的毕业庆功宴,冠军。


Life doesn't always go the way you expect it. But you came here to become a firefighter. If you give up today, think of all the lives you won't save tomorrow.
生活并不总是顺心遂意。你来这里是要成为消防战士,如果今天你放弃了,想想明天你救不了的那些生命。

Good move, partner.
做得好,伙计。

-------------------------------------------

You need to be alert, keep calm, think clearly, act decisively.
你必须时刻警惕,头脑冷静,思维清晰,行动果敢。


seahog004
2014-10-26

飞机总动员2:火线救援Planes: Fire and Rescue(2014)

又名:飞机总动员:火线救援 / 飞机总动员:打火英雄(台) / 飞机总动员2:救火大行动(港) / 飞机总动员2

上映日期:2014-07-18片长:83分钟

主演:朱丽·鲍温 戴恩·库克 艾德·哈里斯 柯蒂斯·阿姆斯壮 约翰·迈克尔·辛吉斯 哈尔·霍尔布鲁克 韦斯·斯塔迪 布拉德·加内特 

导演:罗伯茨·甘纳韦 / 编剧:杰弗里·M·霍华德 Jeffrey M. Howard