We’re gonna triple up his stack.
我们要把他的股权翻三倍
All I have to do is drop the hammer
我只要一动手
The gloves are off.
现在是近身肉搏
It’ll make your day.
你会高兴一整天
who looped you in?
谁告诉你的
God smiled down on you.
是上天保佑你
I employed the phrase,and I meant it.
为这句话我身体力行,真的
Optics matter.
眼见为实
May be one or two mortgage brokers got kneecapped.
也许有一两个抵押经纪人怂了
Because as you damn well know,I’ve recused myself.
因为你很清楚,我已经回避了
With a presence on the podium,class the thing up.
出席颁奖,你会升职加薪
When the jungle was thick,you hid in the hills.
事态还不明朗的时候,你袖手旁观
There is a Chinese Wall between me and my husband.
我和我丈夫绝对不会交换信息
It's the last gasp of conscience.
那只是他良心未泯
He’s folding on us.
他要退缩了
Nice kikashi
好一个先手得力
You don’t have to live in Asia to play a little Go
想下围棋,你不必住在亚洲吧
I got this
我能处理好
tarnish one’s reputation
玷污名声
There’s no prenup so you’ll be rich.
又没有婚前协议,你能分到很多财产
with my compliments
带上我的问候
that can come back and bite you in the ass.
让你麻烦不断
I'm just trying to look out for you.
我只是想提醒你
It’s the locust of a criminal conspiracy.
这可是一肚子犯罪阴谋的蝗虫啊
I’m hoping I can cadge is some cheap drinks.
真希望能和你一起去喝两杯便宜货
There is so much about that invitation I like.
你的邀请让我很乐意
Collateral damage
间接伤害
He was grilling the teacher about...
他一直追问老师...
You gotta salute it in a way.
从某个角度来看,真让人佩服啊
employing risk for its asymmetrical upside
在非对称上行时利用风险
Laying off risk
想尽办法对冲掉风险
as a hedge against the inevitable downward turns.
采取避免损失的措施
start to mirror it
学以致用
It nagged at me.
让我一直无法释怀
Is he in your way?What’s your beef with him?
他是妨碍你了吗 你对他有什么过节?
It wasn’t calculated.
那并不是我的心机
a dark rage would come over me
一种黑暗的怒火就会蒙蔽我的双眼
I cost all of you as well
我把你们一同拖下水了
Don’t try to fall on it
别把责任归咎于自己
I set the tone
方向是我定的
They’ll call me sloppy,driven,unhinged
他们会说我粗心,大意,精神错乱
Turn the impediments into our own blockers
化悲愤为力量
a gateway to multiple convulsive orgasms.
多重极乐的捷径
勤勉廉正的哨兵
industrious sentinels
Got him reaching for that final piece of life
让他在生命尽头还能有意义地活着
I blew a read.
我看走眼了
There might be aftershocks.
也许之后还会感到有负担
Cooperation results in candy canes,obfuscation will get you coal.
坦白从宽,抗拒从严
The rise of quant funds have lighted the way to our demise,we have willfully refused to change.
量化基金的兴起引我们走向死亡时,我们都曾固执地拒绝改变
You somehow put that in motion?
这件事你竟然办成了?
We got to take it the rest of the way
我们就得添油加柴,让他彻底完蛋
You can no more win a war than an earthquake战争永远是两败俱伤的
détente can be good
稍微缓缓比较好
arming up again,they would have been better off crushing them
卷土重来的话,他们就应该抓住机遇
Everything that happened gets dragged back through the press
之前的一切又会被媒体大肆渲染
With the murky suggestion hanging over me.
负面的提示围绕着我
looming every encounter
若隐若现,伺机而动
You land it,you’re minted.
一旦你成功就职,钱就滚滚而来
seasoned,souses
老练,敏锐
our practices leave grooves over time
我们做的事会留下凹槽
eventually,those grooves become walls that box us in.
最终,这些凹槽将会成为困住我们的围城
look over his shoulder thereafter
以后会谨慎行事
by acting with purpose and understatement
留有余地且有目的的行为
I scarcely can
我不能
Are we square now
我们两清了吗
Don’t serve rabbit food to an elephant and ask if he’s full.
别以为一点小恩小惠就能打发我
would you get these fine young barristers another round?
能为这些优秀的年轻律师再加一轮酒吗
contained 很隐蔽
it all make sense
一切就迎刃而解了
well-appointed office
设备齐全的办公室
I knew you would incinerate it
我就知道你会砸场
rogue traders,chip shots
流氓交易商,经打擦边球
destructive to your children
对你们的孩子没有好处
We’re not uprooting the kids
我们没离开孩子
who’ve grappled with some upheavals in a marriage?
要努力克服婚姻巨变的人吗
if one of you has an itch,you’ll work it out.
如果你们之中有人心有芥蒂,就要解决
blatant 高调 subtle 低调
Dr.Xx is on the premises.
格斯博士已经来了
Cue the orchestra
提醒线人
He would be disgraced,removed from office,indicted
他会遭贬,离职,被告

亿万 第一季Billions(2016)

又名:财富战争(港) / 财富之战 / 金融战争 / 亿万富翁

主演:玛姬·丝弗 戴米恩·路易斯 保罗·吉亚玛提 玛琳·阿克曼 大卫·科斯塔贝尔 内森·达罗 杰克·戈尔 特里·金尼 托比·莱昂纳德·摩尔 凯利·奥科 康多拉·拉沙德 萨姆·吉尔罗伊 

导演:尼尔·博格 / 詹姆斯·弗雷 / 尼尔·拉布特 / 斯考特·霍恩巴契 / 史蒂芬·吉伦哈尔 / 苏珊娜·怀特 / 安娜·波顿 / 瑞安·弗雷克 / 迈克尔·科斯塔 / 约翰·达尔 / 卡瑞恩·库萨马 / 编剧:布赖恩·科佩尔曼 Brian Koppelman/大卫·莱维恩 David Levien/安德鲁•罗斯•索尔金 Andrew Ross Sorkin

亿万 第一季的影评