更新时间:2016-09-20

乔布斯:一些摘抄

《一》We gonna put a dent in the universe
我们要改变世界
Here’s to the Crazy Ones.
这是向疯子致敬。
The misfits.
他们特立独行
The rebels.
桀骜不驯
The troublemakers.
从来不太平
The round pegs in the square holes.
他们是格格不入的一群
The ones who see things diifferently.
习惯用不同的眼光看待事情
They’re not fond of rules.
不受规矩约束
And they have no respect for the status quo.
对既成事实不屑一顾
You can quote them, disagree with them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
你可以引用他们,亦可反驳他们,或赞颂或诋毁他们
About the only thing that you can’t do, is ignore them.
唯一你做不到的就是忽视他们。
Because they change things. They push the human race forward.
因为他们带来变革。他们推动人类向前。
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
或许有些人将他们视为疯子,但我们视之天才
Because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the
ones who do.
因为只有疯狂到相信自己能改变世界的人才能改变世界。

《二》When you grow,
你在成长过程中,
you realize that the world is as it is
会有人告诉你,世事险恶。
and live your life as such trying not to crash into walls too.
如果不能反抗,你就享受吧 .
That is the fear of living life.
这纯属扯犊子.
Life can be much broader.
只有反抗才能翻身.
Once you discover one simple fact.
你只需要明白一点.
Everything around you and what you call Life
所谓的现实生活
was created by people who are smarter you.
都是一帮比你蠢的人,为了愚弄你而编造出来的东西
And you can change it.
你可以改变它
Can influence them.
影响它
Can build things that others can use.
走你自己的路
Is the mistaken notion
别管那些扯犊子的话
that life is there and you have to live it
什么“不能反抗,就享受吧”之类的
but first embrace it, change it,
学习,理解它
improve it, working on it.
改造,逆转它
Once you learn that, you'll never be the same.
只要你学会了,你就将成为人上人

乔布斯Jobs(2013)

又名:贾伯斯(台) / 乔布斯传 / 史蒂夫·乔布斯:灵光乍现 / Jobs: Get Inspired / Steve Jobs

上映日期:2013-09-27(中国大陆) / 2013-08-16(美国)片长:128分钟

主演:阿什顿·库彻 德蒙特·莫罗尼 乔什·加德 卢卡斯·哈斯 马修·莫迪恩 J·K·西蒙斯 莱斯莉·安·华伦 阿娜·欧蕾利 詹姆斯·伍兹 约翰·盖兹 凯文·杜恩 蓝尼·雅各布森 埃尔登·汉森 朗·埃达德 维克多·罗塞克 

导演:乔舒亚·迈克尔·斯坦 / 编剧:马修·怀特利 Matt Whiteley

乔布斯的影评